Plexum Software Installation Requirements
The following requirements must be met on the target web hosting service for Plexum installation. Most web hosting provider have these requirements already pre-installed. If you are unsure, please consult your web hosting provider for details on Plexum installation requirements.
Web Server Requirements
- PHP 5.6 compiled with CURL, SPL extension (standard) and XML support
- Zend Engine 2.2.0 or above
- Zend Guard Loader
- CURL extension, (mysql or mysqli) extension, XML extension and GD2 with freetype support
- SSL-enabled Web Server for Auto-billing capability
- FTP Access with full read/write file permissions.
- MySQL 5 or above
- Ability to run index.php as default index page.
- Full execute, read and write permissions under document root directory for your domain account.
- 50 Mb minimum of web space
- Mail Program: Sendmail or SMTP (may require authentication access info)
- Ability to run CronJob (not so required as Plexum have a built-In FakeCron), CronJob is highly preferred.
- DNS Wildcard (Only required if you intend to use Sub-domain URLs, e.g. somename.yoursomain.com)
For information on downloading and installing Zend Guard Loader, click on the link below:
Zend Optimizer and Zend Guard Loader: http://www.zend.com/en/products/loader/downloads
MySQL Database Requirements
- Recommend at least 100 Mb of hard-drive space.
- Must have database Hostname, Database Name, Username and Password.
- The database user must have full privileges to (Lock/Unlock Tables, Read/Write, Table Alter, and Drop Tables).
The following must be disabled on the server if installed;